- Tried to start the AdminService more than once using Windows Services
- PROADSV -query shows that the AdminServer is not alive.
- java process are still running in memory
- AdminServer port is in use
- netstat -a shows port 20931, the default AdminServer port, is in use.
- Previous session did not finished properly. Java processes are hung.
- For UNIX, Kill any jvm processes that show from a ‘ps -ef || grep jvm’ command.
Then restart the AdminServer with proadsv -start.
- For Windows, Terminate all java.exe using Windows Task Manager.
Make sure that that “Show process for all users” is turned on when looking for java.exe process.Restart AdminServer.